Using Your Tru-Rez Surfaces
- Avoid cutting directly on the countertop with knives or sharp objects. Always use a cutting board or mat.
- Do not drop or hit the countertop directly with hard utensils to avoid permanent scratches or dents.
- Do not slide abrasive materials across your countertop, such as earthenware dishes, to avoid permanent scratches to the finish.
- Do not place hot objects, such as a frying pan, directly on the Tru-Rez countertop. Always use a trivet.
- Avoid the use of small appliances, such as coffee pots, that may cause heat or moisture damage near any seams or edges.
- Keep all laminate joints, seams and sink frame areas dry. Clean liquid spills in these areas immediately. Not doing so could cause moisture damage and swelling.
How to Clean Your Laminate Countertop
- To clean your countertop, use a damp cloth and a mild soap or detergent. Immediately dry the countertop – pooling water may eventually soak in and cause damage.
- Immediately clean up spills with a cloth; if need be, use mild detergent and warm water to clean. Dry immediately.
- For tougher stains, use a mild detergent and a soft bristled brush. Dry immediately.
- Laminate countertops can be dusted with non-oily furniture spray or specific countertop cleaning sprays.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, or cleaners containing acids, alkali or bleach. Avoid spilling drain cleaner, textile or food dyes on your laminate countertop as this can stain your laminate countertop.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- CHOOSE FROM A VARIETY OF CUSTOM-CRAFTED EDGE PROFILES, COLORS AND TEXTURES TO DESIGN A COUNTERTOP TO FIT YOUR LIFESTYLE & BUDGET.
- ALL TRU-REZ COUNTERTOPS ARE IMPACT & STAIN RESISTANT
- TRU-REZ COUNTERTOPS ARE PERFECT FOR THE DO-IT-YOURSELFER. EASY TO INSTALL.
- ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.