Vangura Stock Colors
Vangura Comp-B Colors
Group II – Platinum & Gold
Custom crafting allows the flexibility to incorporate personal choices without extending manufacturing time.
- Hundreds of colors and textures to choose from
- 5-1/2″ overall backsplash height
- 1-9/16″ deck thickness
- 1-5/16″ backsplash thickness
When you choose a Vangura® countertop, you choose quality and performance. Vangura’s laminate collection combines exquisite laminates with world-class craftsmanship to create an attractive, durable countertop. Select from hundreds of attractive colors and textures manufactured by some of the most highly-regarded names in the industry: Formica® and Wilsonart®.
No matter the style you are trying to achieve, Vangura’s extensive, in-house palette has something for every taste. Accent your home décor with laminates that mimic stone or hardwoods or choose a bold color to create an eye-catching centerpiece.
Vangura® starts with a 1-1/2″ substrate, the strongest in the industry, which is then fed through industrial-grade laminating machines. These machines fuse laminate sheets and reinforced substrates together through a powerful heat source. Heavy-duty compression rollers then permanently bond and seal the components together, forming a seamless countertop. Vangura® applies the backsplash using proprietary processes and specialized equipment. A proprietary joining and fastening system locks the backsplash in place, which ensures a perfect fit. The countertop goes through a final quality inspection before it ready for pick up or delivery to ensure it meets Vangura’s high standard of quality.
Vangura’s post-form countertops are made with a proprietary thermal fusion production process. The countertops are on a form-fitting compression line that transforms a high-grade deck and laminate sheet into a three-dimensional, seamless countertop with backsplash. It permanently wraps, chemically bonds and reinforces the countertop with a full perimeter build-up. Our process maximizes physical integrity and creates a flawless appearance. The manufacturing line features interchangeable profile heads, which allows multiple countertop designs to be manufactured without interruption.
Watch how our laminate countertops are made.
Features & Benefits
- An extensive line of colors, styles, textures and options lets you create a custom design to fit your budget.
- Choose from a variety of custom-crafted edge-profiles, bar tops, backsplashes and wood or solid surface trim for a one-of-a-kind look.
- An all laminate countertops are impact- and stain-resistant and easy to maintain.
- Available in Gloss, Matte or Dimensional finish.
- Custom capabilities allow personalized touches at a minimum cost without extended manufacturing time.
- Do-it-yourself installation – all laminate countertops can accept any top mount sink and many undermount sinks.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty.