A smooth, curved Daisey edge is on the top of the backsplash and a double Daisey edge is on the front of the countertop deck. A contemporary, flat and slightly beveled Eased edge is on the sides of the deck and backsplash.
The countertops features a 1-1/8”(3cm) thick countertop deck and backsplash for added strength and durability.
Features & benefits
- Solid oak and solid maple hardwoods are in stock and ready for production.
8 ft., 10 ft., and 12 ft. lengths are available in 25 inch depth and 1-1/2 inch thickness.
- Sizes beyond 25 inch in depth require special order.
- Stocked sizes are fabricated with an oil finish. Varnique finish is available by request.
- All hardwoods are kiln-dried, and then glued together to create your specific size.
- Special hardwood depths can be ordered in 30 in., 32 in., 36 in., 38 in., 42 in., and 48 in. Tops over 42 in. deep become 1-3/4 inch thick.
- Additional species of hardwoods are available by special order, e.g. American Black Walnut and American Cherry.
- Hardwoods are available in 2-1/4 in. and 3 in. thickness by special order.