Vangura Surfacing Products introduces AureaStone, a new natural looking product for countertops. AureaStone produces the first product that genuinely looks and feels like the finest Italian marble while delivering the easy care traits of fabricated quartz. AureaStone, is a ground-breaking and innovative solution for home materials, and is being welcomed to Pittsburgh by Vangura.
Marble has that classic and timeless contemporary look. We love how it makes a kitchen more airy, and draws people in from the other portions of an open concept home. The look of marble is elegant and enticing. We know you want that familiar marble look you have seen in homes, magazines and hotels, but natural marble may not be the way to get there.
This ancient stone’s luminous look tempts homeowners to blow their budget to bring the look of classic marble to a modern kitchen. Sadly, many homeowners underestimate the challenges of living with white marble in a kitchen setting. Marble is soft. The stone is porous, leading to absorption of stains — all kinds of stains: red wine, coffee, tea, juices and sodas. Bright sauces such as tomato sauce or anything made with cumin, turmeric, cinnamon and other colorful spices make an enduring mark. Even cooking oil and water rings can permanently stain a marble countertop. The entire surface scratches easily. Anything acidic, from salad dressing to orange juice can dissolve and etch the surface.
You are probably wondering how to get the beauty of marble with superior durability. Vangura provides the answer with AureaStone. The beauty of real marble is now practical. This quartz surface delivers the stunning beauty of white marble without the notorious disadvantages.
• Natural marble has curvy veins creating a mysterious pattern and a touch of translucency. Marble’s grain pattern is very fine and uniform. Our engineered stone matches that subtle grain. Your friends will mistake it for marble!
• AureaStone has solved all the puzzles, including improved white color. White marble is naturally quite brilliant. AureaStone replicates that brilliance and adds sophisticated veins.
• AureaStone provides amazing stain resistance. This engineered stone will absorb less liquid than other stone materials. If you are considering quartz, have a look at the AureaStone alternative.
• How durable is AureaStone? Think of the vulnerability of real marble, so easily scratched. Don’t hold your breath when serving food or drinks on your new AureaStone surface. If you do spill, you can simply wipe up and relax. Quality stain resistance protects the color of your kitchen counters.
• How will your countertop be cut and shaped to your specifications? Vangura provides the highest quality fabrication available and we apply our standards to this cutting-edge material.
• AureaStone looks natural but is precision engineered. Want to buy most of the material then add a little later? Even if you don’t buy in one huge lot for your project, the product remains consistently lovely in both its look and its price. You will be able to add matching features at any time.
AureaStone provides the answers you are looking for. Achieve the look from top designers in New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles. By choosing Vangura and AureaStone, you will preserve your budget so you can buy those nice bottles of red wine. Serve them on your new countertop with confidence, knowing that you are not risking permanent damage — and that your eyes can’t tell it’s actually a new wonder material.