Build your kitchen around the classic warmth of a butcher block countertop!
Vangura has partnered with John Boos to offer the finest North American hardwoods for butcher block countertop applications.
Butcher block is available in two attractive finishes: oil and varnique. For those who plan to use their butcher block as a full-service prep area, the oil finish is safe and durable. For those who prefer to preserve the original beauty of their butcher block, the varnique finish will add an elegant and maintenance-free luster to hardwood surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Solid oak and solid maple hardwoods are in stock and ready for production.
- 8 ft., 10 ft., and 12 ft. lengths are available in 25 in. depth and 1-1/2 in. thickness. Sizes beyond 25 in. depth require special order.
- Stocked sizes are fabricated with an oil finish. Varnique finish is available by request.
- All hardwoods are kiln-dried, and then glued together to create your specific size.
- Special hardwood depths can be ordered in 30 in., 32 in., 36 in., 38 in., 42 in. and 48 in. Tops over 42 in. deep become 1-3/4 in. thick.
- Additional species of hardwoods are available by special order: American Black Walnut and American Cherry.
- Hardwoods are available in 2-1/4 in. and 3 in. thickness by special order.
*John Boos has manufactured quality products for more than a century. They are listed with the National Sanitary Foundation, the leader in sanitation agencies responsible for approving equipment to be installed in foodservice and supermarket operations.